Straight Teeth. Less Time. Clear Braces.
Millions of adults are unhappy, self-conscious, or embarrassed by their smile. They spend their entire lives covering their mouths when they laugh, smile or talk. Are you one of them?
Six Month Smiles is an easy, safe, and affordable cosmetic braces solution that has helped thousands of people regain their confidence and a have beautiful smile.
My patient in the photo above had severely crowded teeth. I required just over 6 months to straighten her teeth.
Six Month Smiles eliminates the problem of being stuck with metal braces that take 2-3 years to complete orthodontic treatment. Gone is the worry that teeth straightening procedures could be too invasive or too expensive. Most cases require only 5 to 9 months to complete the treatment. Six Month Smiles has white brackets, white wires, and clear elastics.
More and more people today are looking to have white, perfect, straight teeth. Orthodontic treatment has become extremely common and very accessible to almost anyone.
What most motivates adults to improve their smile?
- A feeling of self-consciousness when speaking, laughing or smiling.
- Having a new smile for an upcoming life event (wedding / graduation / job etc...).
- A dramatic increase in self-confidence at work due to being in close proximity with customers or colleagues.
- Improving the smile because of a career involving speaking in front of large groups.
What do people want to change about their smile?
- Spaces in between some teeth.
- One or two teeth are out of position.
- Some teeth are crooked.
- Having teeth that are crowded together.
- Wanting to change the overall shape of the teeth.
- Wanting the teeth to be whiter.
There is more to orthodontic treatment than having beautiful teeth.
Improved oral hygiene: It is more difficult to clean crooked teeth because food tends to get stuck in the irregular spaces between misaligned teeth. This may lead to having more cavities and potentially more teeth being lost due to gum disease.
An improved bite: Chewing and eating may be more difficult due to misaligned teeth. The joints and muscles of the jaw may also experience pain, tension, or stress due to a crooked bite.
Remember: Braces are not only for kids and teenagers.
Six Month Smiles gives adults the chance to enjoy a perfect white smile!
Dr. Nilesh Salgar graduated from McGill Dentistry in 1994.
He maintains a private practice in Kirkland, Quebec, focusing on Esthetic and Implant dentistry.
Dr. Salgar is a Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) and a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
He can be reached at (514) 697-9947